Please check back for updates!
We are proud to announce the date and time of this year's fall conference! We will be hosting it at the Thompson Cancer Survival Center again this year. This is the same location as last year, so those of you that attended, you should be familiar. It was a great venue and suited the event perfectly.
We hope you will join us again this year. Our Fall Conference will be on November 9th, at 7am. Featured speakers are listed below:
April Love, Olympus
Topic: Endoscope Reprocessing Policies and Procedures
Duration: 90 minutes
Mark Duro CRCST, FCS Director of Education
Topic: Beyond Service: Maintenance of Sterile Processing Equipment
Justin Schaffer, CCSVP Regional Product Manager STERIS IMS
Topic: Care and Handling of Surgical Instrumentation
1. Point of Use Cleaning
2. Cleaning and Decontamination
3. Inspection of Surgical instruments
Duration 60 minutes
Dewey Barker - Clinical Manger and South Region Sales Manager for Case Medical, Inc.
Are You Smarter Than The Average Sterile Processing Technician?
· Examine processing issues beginning at the Point of Use
· Discuss what should happen in the Decontamination area
· Understand the assembly process
· Examine proper packaging components
· Investigate proper Sterilization practices
· Assess knowledge of the standards in the Storage area
Duration: 1 hour
Angela Lewellyn-Director of Surgical Services - Advantage Support Services,
Donna McLaughlin- SPD Manager Ft Sanders Regional Medical
From OR to CS / SP and Beyond Leadership Development II
1. Foundation: How to Do – Communication –Know your people
2. Developing a foundation for CS/SP role as a leader ( What, How, Why and Who)
3. Foundation: Who - Determining Staff
Duration: 1 hour
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.